New future Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New future Accessories

What kind of accessorie do you miss in your photobag. What do you miss, and is not yet for sale ... and maybe it will never be?

Friso: A device for on the crop camera that deletes the cropfactor if you use an EF lens.
    With kind regards,
    Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128548396@N08/

Re: New future Accessories

A lens that gives brilliant focus colour and detail. Goes from 10mm to 500mm and costs £500.00 one lens every need. Don't know about not been made yet... more like never going to happen. :smile:
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

I'd like some wing mirrors for my 7D, so I can see what the wildlife is doing behind me and stop missing the action!

Mike
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
        I'd like some wing mirrors for my 7D, so I can see what the wildlife is doing behind me and stop missing the action!

Mike

LOL! Like it... sure you can't rig something up that would fasten to the tripod mount?
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Mike
          Try a bike store ... ;-)
          With kind regards,
          Friso

Canon EOS 70D | Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 | Canon EFS 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6mm IS STM | Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 |

Comment

Mike
            You mean something like this Mike? Raj
            Raj
            Flickr

Comment

Radio controlled wildlife; so I can get the shots I want, rather than just the shots on offer ............. if any!
              Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                Radio controlled wildlife; so I can get the shots I want, rather than just the shots on offer ............. if any!
                I think you have to go to a toy-shop. A few months ago I saw a big whale swimming in the air, and a child with a controller. Something for you?
                With kind regards,
                Friso

Comment

Originally posted by rajjayaraj View Post
                  You mean something like this Mike? Raj
                  LOL - I've actually found THIS on Amazon! Didn't know it existed! Might do the trick nicely with a few tweaks! :smile:

I can't believe someone has actually INVENTED this product!

Mike
                  Last edited by mikep; 27-04-2014, 11:19.
                  flickr
                  5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

LOL - I've actually found THIS on Amazon! Didn't know it existed! Might do the trick nicely with a few tweaks! :smile:

I can't believe someone has actually INVENTED this product!

Mike
                    With this it is easy to make selfies
                    With kind regards,
                    Friso

Comment

Working...
                    X