What size is yours...?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size is yours...?!

Please bear with me. I fly to Spain next week, and I know that the "what bag do you recommend?" question has been done, and done, and done again, but I have just noticed on my boarding pass that I am allowed to have two bags as hand luggage. As we are trying to travel with only hand luggage, I wondered if any of you had a camera bag that fitted into dimensions of 30cm x 20cm x 20cm? I have a Lowepro sling, which is just outside this unfortunately. Any suggestions?

Again, sorry for yet another bag thread,

Thanks,

Garry
    Garry Macdonald on Flickr
    Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Re: What size is yours...?!

If you can find a Kata Nimble 3-DL it might work (if it's not too full), although I'd suggest changing the shoulder pad for a "Tatonka Shoulder Pad 50mm - 25 x 6 cm, Black"

I use them for my general walk-around bags (yes, I have more than one) as they are so light and I like the feature set (except for the supplied shoulder pad)...

Comment

Thanks for the info DrJ. I didn't know kata was now under Manfrotto. The dimensions are pretty close. Funnily enough I was looking at a manfrotto bag earlier which looks pretty close to that kata.

Cheers,
      Garry
      Garry Macdonald on Flickr
      Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

I have just returned from a trip to Florida, and before I went, I bought the 18" version of one of these, from Dunelm Mills:

Welcome to Dunelm, the UK's leading home furnishing retailers. Shop for bedding, curtains, furniture, beds and mattresses today at Dunelm.

A penny short of £17, and I got the 5D3 with 24-105 attached (all in a holster case), Powershot S120, Sony 500XVE HD camcorder, travel tripod, the Wife's 10.1" tablet, plus all the charges and cables in there, with room to spare.

So much easier wheeling that around the airports, than carrying a camera gear bag, and a fraction of the price of the 'wheel about' camera gear bags.

Dave
        Last edited by Dave_S; 03-10-2014, 16:25.
        Dave

Comment

Working...
        X