Maxpedition Micro Organiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxpedition Micro Organiser

Just thought I'd post this to give an idea. This is a useful little pouch that I keep a few bits and bobs in to keep them organised. Its useful too for when I switch bags, I can move this little pouch over with the items intact and I know I have them with me.

This particular pouch is from HERE they also do different sizes, I have a few of various sizes that I use for other things, but this one lives in my camera bag.

Front net sleeve has a £10 note in so I know I've always got some cash and a spare SD Card

IMG_0077 by The Real Swoosh, on Flickr

View inside, and contents.

IMG_0078 by The Real Swoosh, on Flickr

Inside I have a penknife, torch, spare battery, some note cards, a fisher space pen, 2 cigarettes and a lighter (sorry, I am a smoker) a small bag with some plasters, tissues, paracetamol, renne, safety pin, headphones, remote and a Filterclear lens pen and brush.

IMG_0079 by The Real Swoosh, on Flickr

Its a superb quality little pouch and handy to be able to transfer my bits and bobs to other bags, its actually small enough to go in my coat pocket if need be.

Please let me know if you want to know more.
    Last edited by secondintime; 10-01-2012, 12:54.
    Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Maxpedition Micro Organiser

Great idea, which I am happy to copy. Though not the cigarettes ....................... 13 months and counting without one!

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Wot...no defribrilator!! and bandages! Now, fags, thats Ok..like it

Comment

Post updated as the photos disappeared for some reason.

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

(Slightly off-topic.) I have a real Swiss Army knife (i.e. the actual one that is issued to the Swiss army, Soldier Knife 08), but alas it is illegal to carry it away from home without good reason. I love that I can open the blade with wet finger-nails and not bend them over backwards. BTW they haven't issued a Red one since 1961, and there has only been 5 models in its whole history, since 1890.
          John

Comment

Originally posted by DrJon View Post
            (Slightly off-topic.) I have a real Swiss Army knife (i.e. the actual one that is issued to the Swiss army, Soldier Knife 08), but alas it is illegal to carry it away from home without good reason. I love that I can open the blade with wet finger-nails and not bend them over backwards. BTW they haven't issued a Red one since 1961, and there has only been 5 models in its whole history, since 1890.
            John
            Not off topic as far as I am concerned, I make and collect knives, if I am not frequenting this forum, I am over on Britishblades, forum for knife makers and collectors. Excellent knowledge on the history of the swiss army knife. A real shame you can't carry your knife but UK laws are quite strict on that (sub 3 inches blade, non locking) thats why I have the "swiss army" pen knife I have in my pouch ( a great little knife, although not as authentic as yours, victronox made) but legal to carry. I would prefer to carry a spyderco Military or paramilitary but don't fancy a stretch inside.

Comment

I hadn't heard of Spiderco (but then not that knowledgeable on knives these days, too much to do. I wonder if I took my old Boy Scout knife - a Bowie - out into the woods these days how fast I'd regret it, but more a thought experiment I think). I guess the blade length of the Paramilitary at 3.093" is curiously unfortunate. I also assume it locks?

Since I'm no longer a Scout and gave up fishing I really don't need a non-Swiss Army style knife/multi-tool these days.

John
              Last edited by DrJon; 11-01-2012, 22:11.

Comment

Working...
              X