Online purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online purchase

Hi, Does any one have any experience with this web site (Simply Electronics). They seem to sell lens significantly less than any other web based shop.

I am after a Sigma 150mm Macro.
    Raj
    Flickr

Re: Online purchase

No idea, but I'd like to find out more now too! This site has a bit of kit I want for £189 less that anywhere else i've seen so far!
    www.wightwildlife.co.uk

Comment

I would google search first or have a look at http://www.avforums.com/forums/camco...ectronics.html

Comment

Guys, suggest that you do a search for comments about Simply Electronics.
        Then it is your choice if you wish to deal with them.

David
        David

Comment

oooh thanks for that...i think i'll hold for now :)
          www.wightwildlife.co.uk

Comment

thanks Glen for pointing this out. How about the "DigitalRev" are they any better?
            Raj
            Flickr

Comment

I've never used DigitalRev as I buy all of my gear from UK sellers. Again it might be worth googling

Comment

Guys, glad you found out for yourselves as there are a number of sites with similar comments about these guys.
                David

Comment

Have heard bad things about both of them ......... would advise not to touch ............ but .... up to you if want to risk it ...... maybe see you on the "I've been done" thread !!!
                  Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

How about the "DigitalRev" are they any better?
                    I've used DigitalRev and only had good service from them(quick and reliable service)Just got to watch import Taxes, added about £65 to the overall price,some times you can get away with out paying tax but if you add it you won't get a nasty suprise through the post.

Paul
                    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Working...
                    X