Powershot G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powershot G3

Hi , I wanted to know if anyone has got or has had a powershot G3 . My pal has just upgraded and is selling one for £25 and has given me 1st refusal on it . I've seen some of the shots he's taken with it and it seems pretty good . Any info on it would be great .
    Also I have a Canon eos dedicated Metz flash , will this work on it .

Re: Powershot G3

Hi, I don't really know anything about the G3, I have a G9 but I do know the G range of camera's is highly regarded, and to be honest £25 is not a great risk, providing you can shoot a few images to ensure all is "OK" I don't think you will go far wrong. can't help with the flash I'm afraid.

Ray

Comment

I got it from him yesterday complete with 4gb compact flash card and a Canon case . I went out today and took about 150 shots scenery , buildings etc and they have come out really good .Its a bit bulky for a compact but a real bargain . My Metz flash works on it as well .

Comment

Pleased to hear all went well, the images from these camera's can be really surprising, I think the bulk of this range of camera's is acceptable because of all the manual overides you have if want to use them, They still fit in a generous coat pocket or clip to a belt so there is no real reason not to have your camera with you at most time's unlike a DSLR that you cannot practically always carry. Hope you enjoy your new purchase.

Ray

Comment

Working...
        X