lcd magnifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lcd magnifier

Hi, I have the chance of a very cheap canon 20d off of a friend and having used my daughters, know its a good camera, but the problem is the lcd screen is too small for me to see anything on it properly, so i was wondering if you can buy magnifiers for it, I'm sure I have read somewhere about these and just wondered if anyone has used one or knows anything about them, seems a shame to pass up such a bargain for the sake of the lcd screen, thanks jacqui.

Re: lcd magnifier

Not sure myselfe if you can but give some of the shop`s a ring like Jesopps ,Jacobs .
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/fspimages

Donald Duck Rode To 500cc World Championships 1976 &1977.
    Canon EOS 40 D 7 D - 5 D Mk II.Canon 100-400mm IS - Canon 24-105mm IS -
    Canon 28-135mm IS - Canon 70-300mm IS - Canon 100mm 2.8 IS - Sigma 120-300mm Sigma 12-24 mm Sigma 10-20mm.

Doncaster Phoenix They Are The Future

Comment

I wouldn't worry about it.

Although the screen is small, it is still only an indication of the shot you have taken. As long as the exposure looks about right and you can view the histogram, you can zoom in 10x for any further detail.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

As colin C says on the previous post the screen is only an indication. I'm never totally happy until I've seen the shots full size on my computer screen. I've been caught out more times than I care to remember looking at shots on all the different sizes of screens on my various cameras only find I've missed the shot when seen full size.

Colin H

Comment

Hi, thanks for your replies, sorry for the delay in answering, as it turns out, the 20d didn't work out, but my daughter has offered to give me her old 10d just until I can get something else sorted later. But it looks like it might be front focusing and I just wondered if there was any way of adjusting this, rather than having to send it off etc. anyone tried this at all or isn't it possible? thanks for your help, jacqui.

Comment

Working...
          X