Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eos 60 d

Both

I always heard the indicators never work on a Merc!
    Phil ....... Flickr

Comment

The 60D has arrived, I am just charging the battery I will post back later tonight.....
      My flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2g5eDa
      © JH Foto
      The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

Enjoy ;-)

Comment

Can't beat a Merc anyday!
          Apparently, they make very good Taxi's.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by amphil007 View Post
            Both

I always heard the indicators never work on a Merc!
            Mine worked very well for 5years and I really miss it now,that I have downsized to a Toyota Yaris Spirit 1.4. A very big change but having retired thought I don't need to impress/scare my clients any more.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
              Apparently, they make very good Taxi's.

Colin
              Very true. Have been mortified to see them being used for that purpose
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
                Mine worked very well for 5years and I really miss it now,that I have downsized to a Toyota Yaris Spirit 1.4. A very big change but having retired thought I don't need to impress/scare my clients any more.
                Like you Nat, I used to have a big car but now I am retired I no longer need to impress...........
                © JH Foto
                The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

A very big change but having retired thought I don't need to impress/scare my clients any more.
                  Aye turning up in that Merc AMG SLS Black Edition would certainly impress the clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodger View Post
                    The 60D has arrived, I am just charging the battery I will post back later tonight.....
                    They don't take that long to charge ... do they?
                    Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
                    Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Bodger View Post
                      Like you Nat, I used to have a big car but now I am retired I no longer need to impress...........
                      Aye Bodger! I fully agree with you. I don't believe in giving a greater part of my "pension" to the taxman via fuel duty, Rd Fund tax. I believe the money is better spent on buying decent glass for my cameras, which is an investment as they retain their value far better than a car!

Comment

Aye Bodger! I fully agree with you. I don't believe in giving a greater part of my "pension" to the taxman via fuel duty, Rd Fund tax. I believe the money is better spent on buying decent glass for my cameras, which is an investment as they retain their value far better than a car!
                        Too right You have to get your priorities right..
                        © JH Foto

Comment

Bodger, I hope you are looking around for somthing to 'SNAP', and will post before the day is out !
                          Enjoy the 60 !

Fred D

Comment

Not today, tomorrow though for sure.............
                            © JH Foto

Comment

Originally posted by MX5 View Post
                              Aye turning up in that Merc AMG SLS Black Edition would certainly impress the clients.
                              I thought Nat had the AMG 65 Black series, now that would scare the clients

Comment

Hi! Ian. The AMG Black would have had my clients quaking in their boots. The trick is to impress them but put them at ease so that their tongues will be wag loosely, openly and freely, giving the information required. Git it?

Comment

Working...
                                X