X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LC-E6 dual Battery Charger

Hi!
    Does somebody use LC-E6 dual Battery Charger? I have found it on e-bay

However it made by not well-known China company Greencelltech. I don’t imagine how it could work. But from the other side it might good useful gadget.

Re: LC-E6 dual Battery Charger

Originally posted by rmalenko View Post
    Hi!
    Does somebody use LC-E6 dual Battery Charger? I have found it on e-bay

However it made by not well-known China company Greencelltech. I don’t imagine how it could work. But from the other side it might good useful gadget.
    If it were me i'd avoid like the plage, Li ion batterys require very complex charging/monitoring and these type of chargers don't have it, they can make the batterys explode, there have been instances of house fires and sadly a childs death from using cheap Chinese chargers (it was for a mobile phone in the sad case of a childs death) I have taken appart some of these type of chargers and you'd be appaled at how crude they are, stick to the canon charger, it's made for the exact job of charging your canon batterys

Comment

Originally posted by dobedogg View Post
      If it were me i'd avoid like the plage, Li ion batterys require very complex charging/monitoring and these type of chargers don't have it, they can make the batterys explode, there have been instances of house fires and sadly a childs death from using cheap Chinese chargers (it was for a mobile phone in the sad case of a childs death) I have taken appart some of these type of chargers and you'd be appaled at how crude they are, stick to the canon charger, it's made for the exact job of charging your canon batterys
      Nothing else needs to be said. End of!!
      Yesterday is history - Tomorrow is a mystery - Today is a gift that's why it's called the present.

Comment

Go to youtube and search for "lipo fire". Scary.
        Cheers

Oggie

Please feel free to critique or rework my pictures unless I ask otherwise.

EOS 1D MkIV EOS 7D 100-400 L, 300 F4 L, 24-105 L, EFS 15-85 IS USM

Oh Lord won't you buy me a 300mm F2.8L (or at a push, a 200-400 F4).

Comment

Working...
        X