Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebel or not?

I am looking at selling my 350d to upgrade to the 450d
    What is the difference between the two 450D models one being REBEL the other just the 450D?

Re: Rebel or not?

Same body - just labelled for different markets...

Rebel xxx name is used in the USA/Asia, xxxD is used in UK/Europe...

So, when buying - be aware of anything promoted as a "Rebel" as it "may" not be a UK warrented body etc. As with all online purchasing - Buyer Beware!
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

After much thought between the 450d & 500d I bought a mint 450d from an electronic shop. The camera works fine. The only doubt I have in mind is although the battery is fully charged, the LCD screen shows the battery condition with two diagonal lines on a white background I thought a fully charged battery should appear as all black or all green with two diagonal lines, and an exhausted battery with only with a white background. Please let me know whether this a fault or am I doing something wrong?
        I also have a 350d as a backup and the battery conditon shows as green with two diagonal lines.

Comment

Hi Nathanie, You can change your menu screen display by going into Menu>4th menu list> last item 'screen color' and there are 4 choices.
          Salut, Maz,

Comment

Thanks Mazawatea. No problem now.

Comment

Working...
            X