Good lady is buying me a 7D....however

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good lady is buying me a 7D....however

Paul, Check out HDEW Cameras, they are £699 for the 7D Body but you do get 3 years warranty with it and they are UK Based.

I don't know what lenses you have but at £765 you also get the IS version of the 18-55mm Zoom.

They get good reviews too.

Regards Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
      Paul, Check out HDEW Cameras, they are £699 for the 7D Body but you do get 3 years warranty with it and they are UK Based.

I don't know what lenses you have but at £765 you also get the IS version of the 18-55mm Zoom.

They get good reviews too.

Regards Paul
      I'll certainly give it consideration Paul thanks.
      I want to stay away from the kit lens if I can. I felt I got the most I could out of it when I had it on my 600D and I don't think it'll be any better on a 7D.

Going to stick with my 70-300 and get to know it like the back of my hand, then fire on a Tokina 11-16 2.8.
      Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
      www.campsie.photography

Comment

I think you are in a dillema that we all have experienced at one time or another, i.e. which, when & how we jump.

The 7D is more than capable camera, and even when the 7D replacement arrives, it won't make the 7D a bad camera .

I did a review of the 7D here if you are interested:-

And a lot of the members have added their two pennorth, which makes it interesting.

And I agree with your general approach (and supported by others in the thread) regarding lenses, if you can afford it, don't skimp on good glass.
        Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
        Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Working...
        X