Wierd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wierd

I took about 300 photos at a rugby match yesterday all in landscape format. I loaded them onto the computer just one of them showed up in Adobe Bridge rotated by 90 degrees as if it had been taken in portrait format. It was one of a burst of 3 shots with the other 2 displayed properly. It’s not a problem, just wondered if anyone had any idea why it should happen.

1d Mk111 with 400 2.8 on a monopod.

Re: Wierd

WEIRD indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by collywobbles View Post
      WEIRD indeed!
      Damn. I thought wierd didn’t look right.

Comment

I have absolutely no idea why it could happen and have never come across it before. If anyone has an answer I would be interested in knowing why ............. in a weird sort of way!
        Colin

Comment

Does it only happen in Bridge, does it happen in DPP if you have it installed ?
          Millie

Comment

It’s the same in DPP and Quick Look (Mac). Must have been an in-camera hiccup.

Comment

Out of curiosity, why all landscape ?

Comment

I knew someone would ask. I sometimes rotate the camera if I want a picture of an individual player but I find I lose too much of the action in portrait mode. With landscape I can crop later if I have to. I tend to use portrait mode more for football. I sometimes think a square format would be handy. I’ll get it right one of these years.

Comment

Working...
                X