Stupid 1D mkII n question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid 1D mkII n question?

Hi, I have just picked up a Canon EOS 1D Mark 2N and have noticed that it does not display "one shot" shooting or "AI servo " shooting on the top LCD screen when there isn't a lens attached to the body is that correct? I assume the answer is yes, because there is no lens attached! But would like one of you experts just to confirm this for me. Thank You!
    Regards Eddie.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Stupid 1D mkII n question?

Just incase you are wondering why I don't just stick a lens on it, is because I have picked it up while away from home and don't have any lenses with me! Thanks Again!
    Regards Eddie.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

YEP TOTALLY CORRECT ,just took the lens off of mine and tried it to find out

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
        YEP TOTALLY CORRECT ,just took the lens off of mine and tried it to find out
        Thank you ever so much for doing that for me.
        Regards Eddie.

Comment

Working...
        X