7D Discounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D Discounting

Looks to me like there may be some movement on the 7D2 front. Wex Photographic have the 7D at their lowest price - down to £899 with Amazon listing at £856.45. This could be nothing or it could be stock being shifted in preparation for the launch of the 7D2.

Who knows
    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Re: 7D Discounting

It still looks like it's just declining slowly:

I'd like a 7DmkII to come soon, as I want the FF body that will come after it...

Comment

I wonder what the Mk 2 version will initially cost - there are rumours it could be £3K plus
      James
      James Boardman Woodend
      www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Originally posted by jimsphotography View Post
        I wonder what the Mk 2 version will initially cost - there are rumours it could be £3K plus
        James
        Considering the price of its full frame cousins that prediction would seem to be a touch on the high side, even for a new release price.
        But I guess stranger things have happened.
        Andy

Comment

As more Canon patents are getting filed that does suggest a 7D2 is coming fairly soon, since they usually keep stuff secret until just about the last minute.

Comment

Working...
          X