EOS 6D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS 6D

Just taken delivery of my new 6D this morning, and having opened the box enjoying exploring my new 'toy'! I made this choice of a new FF body very much based upon discussions on this forum, so thanks guys for all the previous comments on the 6D, and the alternatives.
    All my current use cameras are now FF, all I need now is to upgrade 1 or 2 lenses to get the full benefit, although I am fortunate enough to have 3 L series zooms already.
    Quentin

Re: EOS 6D

Enjoy

Tom

Comment

Congratulations Quentin on your excellent choice. I am sure you will enjoy your new toy as much as I do with mine. Looking forward to some of your pictures with the 6D.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Nice one, just got myself a 6D as well and I'm blown away by the performance in low light even with my cheapy 50mm. It actually focussed in complete darkness last night and the picture looked like daylight (albeit at a high ISO and a bit shaky from hand holding) just awesome compared to my old 600D. Looking forward to getting some L glass at the end of the month!
        Using Tapatalk

Comment

A Camera that can produce decent pics in low light,naturally produces excellent pics in good light as well! The 6D is not only for low light photography!
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
          X