7D MK ii fault or user error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7D MK ii fault or user error

Hi folks, I have upgraded two weeks ago from a 550D to a new 7D mkii.When in M,AV,TV etc if I pressed any of the three buttons on the top in front of the top LCD ie WB,DRIVE-AF or ISO I was able to see the details on the rear screen and change settings.Now for some reason pressing those buttons shows nothing on the rear screen.I don't know that I have altered anything to cause this to happen so I would be grateful for any advice please.
    Thank you

Re: 7D MK ii fault or user error

have you tried resetting the camera back to factory settings ? you may have changed something in the settings
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Thanks Tigger no I haven't tried that but since posting I have got it OK again....user error I think...it's probably age related !!

Comment

If it's anything like the 50d, pressing the info button cycles you through different views on the lcd that very according to what mode you are in
        Paul

Comment

Thank planetc,only had the camera 2 weeks and this is the first weekend I've had to try it.It's a steep learning curve from my 550D but should be OK in a while I hope...practice practice etc

Comment

Working...
          X