STICKING TO EOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STICKING TO EOS

Having sold my trusty G12 i have been looking for a replacement.
    I looked at the G3X,G5X and G7X, but have finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a EOS M3 kit which comes with the add on view finder, 18-55 mm lens and m-ef adapter.
    I will be able to use my EF lenses and Flashguns and hope my yongnuo flash triggers yn622c will be compatible.
    I know Tom has used the EOS M since it came out and his results have been superb.
    My intention is to use this for holidays, family & friends and as a walkabout camera.
    Hope i have made the right choice.

Alan
    Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Re: STICKING TO EOS

I upgraded to the M3 and it is a better camera then the M. You should be well pleased.

Tom

Comment

Excellent choice Alan! I upgraded from M to M3 at the end of last year, and have found it a superb tool. No regrets whatsoever, and it gets used a lot more than any of my DSLR kit.
      Quentin

Comment

Ordered it yesterday 16:45, arrived this morning at 10:08.
        Can't fault that.
        been busy today so only had a wee go with it and must say that the build quality is better than i expected.
        Hope to take some pics and get them posted.

Alan
        Canon 7D...Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L is...Canon EF 300mm f4L is...Canon 1.4x extender MK ll...Canon 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 is usm...Canon 50mm f1.8 stm... speedlite 430 EX11...Canon EOS-M3...18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 is stm...

Comment

Enjoy it Alan

Comment

Working...
          X