Wi-fi to PC solved for 750d (Rebel T6i) etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wi-fi to PC solved for 750d (Rebel T6i) etc

One of the reasons I bought my Canon 750d was because it has Wi-Fi. However I soon learnt that you can send JPEG's to smart phones, printers, gdrive etc, but there is officially no way to transfer JPEG's and Raws to PC over Wi-fi. The very function I needed most is missing! The frustrating thing is that the camera is capable of doing it but Canon hasnt supported it yet.

After a lot of searching, the only method I've found that works with the camera's built in Wi-fi (for Raws too) is using a program called Airnef (works for canon cameras too).

I hope that helps others too.
    Last edited by Djboshh; 22-10-2016, 18:25.

Re: Wi-fi to PC solved for 750d (Rebel T6i) etc

Hi Djboshh <name?>

Welcome to the forum

I don't have WiFi on my cameras but that's good and useful information for those who do so many thanks.

Cheers,
    John

Comment

i take my card out ,put it in a card reader slot and bingo its done,unless i'm missing the reason why you need to do it

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
        i take my card out ,put it in a card reader slot and bingo its done,unless i'm missing the reason why you need to do it
        I see taking a card in and out of the camera as both an inconvenience and also wear & tear. That is of course just a personal opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by ColytonJohn View Post
          Hi Djboshh <name?>

Welcome to the forum

I don't have WiFi on my cameras but that's good and useful information for those who do so many thanks.

Cheers,
          John
          Thanks for the welcome John :)

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X