Canon on line museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon on line museum

Has anyone seen this...I like the part where they show you how a 600mm lens is made,

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Canon on line museum

Blimey .............. very interesting ............. no wonder they cost so much !!!!
    Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Nice find. I haven't seem the 600mm being made but had watched the video about how Canon make the 500mm.

Comment

Your right Glenn it is the 500mm......do you think its Stephen Hawkings doing the commentary?
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Quite possibly

Comment

Yes, I've been using this site, in particular their section on film cameras for research of old cameras before I bid on them on e-bay and other sites. I have a few rangefinder film cameras, as well as one EOS film camera. This site helps me to understand what I'm getting. Plus, it provides me with some historical background; it places the cameras I buy in a historical context. That all makes owning old cameras much more interesting. It gives me something extra to talk about when I'm showing people my small collection.

Comment

Working...
            X