Canon C100mkii movie camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon C100mkii movie camera

It has arrived and much playing around is taking place, quite a lot to set up initially, but once done it seems relatively easy to use, the proof will be in the pudding when I am well enough to field test it.
    IMG_9915.JPG
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

That looks an impressive piece of kit Tigger, take care
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Looks the business Tigerburnie.
      7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thanks, I don't think the gimble will be a permanent fixture, I don't have a heavy duty head, so looking around at options that will accommodate a rail system to support long lenses and aid focusing or zooming. I may swap my old 100-400 lens for something like a 70-200 which will be more usable at f4 through the range.

Comment

Looks good, also looks like there is a lot to learn so you have hours of fun to look forward to! Will be interested to see some results if you can post them.

Ian
          Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Thanks Ian, as I intend to short clips most of the time, I should be able to put them on flickr and link them to here, I also have a youtube page that will be resurrected.

Comment

I reckon even Arnie would need to build up to that...
              Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

It's about twice the weight of my old 1D iv, so I'll need to start pumping some iron.....................the plan is to carry the camera minus lens by the top handle, couple of lenses in a rucksack and the tripod in a bag on my shoulder, at least that's the theory until I get to where I want to shoot, a lot of the time I will be driving to a location and not walking too far, so should be ok lol.

Comment

Some new toys arrived today, I now have a 15mm rod support system with an adjustable lens support, so the 100-400 lens was tried just to see if it works ok, nothing in the garden to shoot as there's a strong onshore wind blowing which is quite cold coming straight off the sea. I did try a shot through the conservatory window, but too much glare off the glass. Just need to get a bit fitter and I will be able to drive and get out into the glens.
                  IMG_9916 by tigerburnie, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X