No announcement yet.

600EX-RT which rechargeable batteries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 600EX-RT which rechargeable batteries?

Yes, I think Eneloops are superb/ Best investment for a long time and quite affordable
    www.garywhite-photography.com
    Gary White, MPhil
    Travel Photographer

Comment

When I went to order some Eneloops I was baffled by the amount of different models available.

Sanyo, Panasonic or Fujitsu?

900, 1900, 2000 or 2450mAh?

1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Gen?

XX, Pro, Pro XX, Plus, Mignon, Lite?

It's a minefield out there! :)

Which would be the best for Speedlite flashguns such as 580EX, 600EX-RT & MR14 EX?

And which is the best charger for the Eneloops? I see BL-700 referenced here...

Thanks & kind regards,
      -=Glyn=-

Comment

Strangely enough Glyn I was looking on Amazon last night and felt exactly like you, some of the Sanyo chargers lasted months and wouldn;t recharge and the different batteries with different mAh, in the end I gave up confused so glad you've posted this as some knowledgable member may point us in the right direction

Gordon

Comment

Anyone?

I am leaning towards the Panasonic Pro 2450-2550mAh depending upon which description I read!

I also see some lower wattage Pro batteries that look like they can be recharged many more times.

The standard Eneloop can also be recharged more times than the Pro version it would appear?

Having said that some reviews seem to favour the standard over the Pro because they are almost as good but far cheaper.

I would prefer quality & performance over cost though and would welcome some feedback/advice from anyone who uses Eneloops.

Also with regard to the charger the better ones seem to treat/charge the batteries independently rather than as a 'batch'.

What charger do you Eneloop users recommend?

Thanks & kind regards,
          -=Glyn=-

Comment

I have the Panasonic Pro 2450mah (Sanyo) batteries and find they are excellent hold their charge well use them in my yongnuo flash with no problems
            Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

I thought this was interesting;

If ever I needed a reason to go over to Eneloops this is it so I've decided to go for the Panasonic Pro 4G 2450mAh (BK-3HCCE) and the Technoline CB1000 charger.

In case anyone is wondering what the difference is between the CB700 & CB1000 chargers the differences are explained here;

Ordered the batteries in 2 x bags of 10 from Battery Logic along with the charger that came with 4 of their own brand rechargeables and was delivered in just a couple of days.

Lets see how it works out.

-=Glyn=-
              Last edited by GlynH; 29-03-2015, 13:34.

Comment

Working...
              X