Kenko 1.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenko 1.4

Whilst out shooting the other day i was chatting to a couple of guys about 1.4 converters and they let me try theirs and the kenko version actually was perfect as opposed to the canon one (which wouldn`t focus on my 70-200 F4L)so i wrote down the details as kenko pro 300 c-af dgx and am about to order one when i noticed it was an c-af as opposed to my lens fitment which is a EF?? can anyone help please? Harvey

Re: Kenko 1.4

Glider64, I use the Canon 1.4TCii regulary with my 70-200mm f4L lens and it works perfectly,everytime. The AF is also very very quick. Perhaps you have got a bad copy. If your TC is new send it back and ask for a replacement.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Thanks Nathaniel, sorry what i meant was i tried the canon and kenko 1.4 that two guys i met had and the canon version didn`t focus , i`m now looking for a reasonable priced supplier,Harvey

Comment

they have a pretty good rep harvey ,usually around the £100 area on e/bay brand new from china .the best one is the PRO 300 DGX the c-af simply stands for canon autofocus .never really heard much said against them. i used to use one on nikon and it worked fine

Comment

Working...
        X