The end of a beautiful friendship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The end of a beautiful friendship?

It does seem a bit low doesn't it, considering it's a one year old lens that cost £1100 and as you say, they're getting the sale as well.

I've asked for access to the classifieds section. Will see if there's any interest there before moving on to ebay hell or similar.
    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

If only I had some spare cash I would have bought it from you
      1Dmk2, Canon 70-200 f4 L Non-IS & a borrowed canon 28mm

Flickr
      Facebook
      www.paulraybouldphotography.co.uk

Comment

It's not going to happen now for a month or so - out of stock for three weeks but then I'm on holiday for a weeks so probably closer to five. And then they'll be out of stock again...
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Personally I have always found e.bay the best and least stressful way to sell ,usually there's no comeback ,your selling to a wider audience so even take ing there ludicrous fees into account you still will get more I.e around 750-800 for that lens take off 100 for fees and your still 200 up

Comment

There's a spanner been thrown in the works. Discussing my plans for shopping SWMBO in the pub on Saturday she said "So I can have your 400 then" which significantly reduces my budget and puts me in an awkward position.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
            X