X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide Angle Lens

Hi

I am in need of a bit of advice.

I use a Canon 5D MkI and have to do some photos of the inside of a van (my life is so glamorous) for a client. I also have some office shots to do.

The smallest lens I have is the 24-70mm.

Most of my work to date has been horses.

What lens would you recommend for this work?

Many thanks, Ian

Re: Wide Angle Lens

You could always remove one side of the van with a chain-saw and do one of those freaky cut-away shots of the inside of the van. Your 24-70 will do that nicely.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by carregwen View Post
      You could always remove one side of the van with a chain-saw and do one of those freaky cut-away shots of the inside of the van. Your 24-70 will do that nicely.

Next.
      Cheers Rob .... probably cheaper than buying some new glass!! I'll put it to the client .... how much does it cost to hire a mad chain-saw wielding van destroying welshman these days??

Very strong work by the way ...

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ianpiper View Post
        .... how much does it cost to hire a mad chain-saw wielding van destroying welshman these days??
        If it was the b****** van-driver that cut me up today I'll do it gratis.

Comment

How about the 20mm 2.8?
          Dave

Comment

What about the Canon 17-40 or 16-35? The 17-40 is really well priced especially 2nd hand and is an excellent lens.
            Canon 5D & 40D, Canon 50mm f1.4, Canon 17-40L, Canon 70-200L f4 IS, Canon 135L f2

Comment

Working...
            X