Canon Pixma Pro 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon Pixma Pro 100

I intend to buy this printer after reading a lot of good reviews about it and it also fits my budget and printing needs. However, I was hoping that some of you may be using it and what you think about it. I understand that it doesn't seem to handle matte papers very well but I never use them anyway. I use pearl or oyster papers so wondered if anyone can give advice on which ones this printer is best matched with or indeed any other papers. Thanks.

Re: Canon Pixma Pro 100

I recently bought the Pixma Pro 10, don't know about the matte paper, although I did read that if you use a paper not recommended by canon you can damage the printer, it did not elaborate on what damage it could do. But I am really pleased with mine, which I use with an IMac the resulting prints are brilliant, the only thing you need to do is calibrate your monitor to the printer and get a profile for every paper you use. The other tips I was given were to use it in a room with the walls and ceiling painted like a grey card and have the light shining away from the monitor to reflect off the wall opposite to the monitor.

Comment

Working...
    X