10" x 15" Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10" x 15" Paper

Has anyone come across a supplier of a quality 10" x 15" paper? That is the normal size I like to print for the club. So far I have always had it done professionally on the basis that it is difficult to beat 85p plus P&P - especially if you order several prints, but i want to extend my range to printing as well!

Thanks

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: 10" x 15" Paper

Richard I'm not sure you will find paper at that size but... could you use A3 and then print at 10-15?
    You would of course require a printer capable of printing A3 paper size. The price you are getting your printing produced for seems very good to me.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Originally posted by ST-EOS View Post
      Richard I'm not sure you will find paper at that size but... could you use A3 and then print at 10-15?
      You would of course require a printer capable of printing A3 paper size. The price you are getting your printing produced for seems very good to me.
      I do have an A3 printer, but I am reluctant to cut the paper for two reasons: (1) it adds an extra process where something can go horribly wrong; and (b) I am a mean bastard and don't like to see waste! Must have been all those talks as a little lad: waste not, want not!!!

I have to say I cannot praise Sim Lab (http://www.simlab.co.uk) highly enough. The only time they almost let me down we were surrounded by water for almost three months! The other day I ordered three prints at about 3.50pm, I had an email 12 minutes later saying that they had been despatched, and they arrived at 10.15am the next morning. In many ways it doesn't make sense to stop using them, but it is really about having another string to my bow, plus I have the printer, so I may as well try!!!

Richard

Comment

Try Permajet

PermaJet have a wide range of digital photographic printing applications and inkjet canvases for art and photography reproduction.
        Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Originally posted by 2Beers View Post
          Try Permajet

www.permajet.com
          Thanks Alex

Richard

Comment

Working...
          X