DPP latest version???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPP latest version???

Have just found this download link for DPP/windows but not sure if its the latest version as it is dated 2010. Is there a link anywhere for the current version or is this it....?

Tks Illy

Re: DPP latest version???

This is latest version there maybe a new one released with the 1dx when that comes but for now this is it !!!!

There is a version 6.7.2 of ZoomEX if your on 6.6 check here

EOS 7D, Canon 24-105 EF , Sigma 70-200 2.8 HSM OS, 430EX II , Canon 17-55 2.8

Comment

DPP is at 3.11.1 (1st Nov 2011) ... see Canon US DPP 3.11.1 Download.

Comment

CAUTION: Click on the above file provided by MX5 if you want DPP 3.11.1 to start downloading!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illy View Post
          CAUTION: Click on the above file provided by MX5 if you want DPP 3.11.1 to start downloading!!!
          CAUTION ? I thought you wanted a link to the latest (official) version?

Comment

Originally posted by MX5 View Post
            CAUTION ? I thought you wanted a link to the latest (official) version?
            Do you have a link for the source of this exe file/? Need to check a few things before downloading...
            Thanks

Comment

Well if you start at canonusa.com and work your to the downloads ... you'll end up here. This is Canon official software repository (if that's whats worrying you?).

Or do you mean literally the source code (as in programming) ... in that case I can't help.
              Last edited by MX5; 18-01-2012, 18:00.

Comment

Thanks just needed to check out my system was compatible.

Comment

Working...
                X