Lightroom Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightroom Update

Adobe have issued a Lightroom update, version 4.2, amongst other updates are added support for a few more Canon cameras and lens.

Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Re: Lightroom Update

Just had a look and noticed it is a release candidate.
    Working in IT my experience with release candidates is such that I will let someone else find all the "bugs", "gotchas" and file corruptions so I will wait and download the actual release.

David
    David

Comment

Fully agree with David ... only exception is when the client is paying for a review of a RC.

Comment

Originally posted by MX5 View Post
        Fully agree with David ... only exception is when the client is paying for a review of a RC.
        He he ain't that the truth. Good money when a client insists that they MUST have the release candidate or be an "early adopter" of a new release..

David
        David

Comment

Just checked and it's actually Final status. http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=5488

Comment

Adobe have moved it since Swoosh first posted and I checked and posted my comment.
            Now the question is... will I download it tonight ??? ...let me think for a nano second...... yep sure will despite my comment about early adopters...

David
            David

Comment

My thoughts and that of 1,000,000 others judging by download speed!

Comment

Lightroom Update

Thanks for the update

Tom

Comment

Working...
                X