EXIF viewer for Mac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXIF viewer for Mac?

ISTR I used Opanda EXIF on the PC to view the embedded EXIF data in photos posted to the web etc.

Is there an equivalent for the Mac please?

I need to be honest here and say I have not really searched for an answer to this one so please be gentle with me if it turns out to be built into OSX.

Unlikely I know but...

Thanks & kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

Re: EXIF viewer for Mac?

I uses EXIF Anywhere which you can get in the APP Store

Tom

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Tom but ten-and-a-half quid for a program I can't try before I buy to see how it works first is not exactly firing my enthusiasm!

I have bought so many programs over the years that either have not worked as expected or in some cases at all that I stopped this habit recently.

All I want is something where I can right-click on a picture whether it be in a browser, email or on my desktop as a file and select read EXIF data or something.

Not too chuffed that I have to press <ctrl> to open a window nor hold <ctrl> & press option to get the same window to stay open or alternatively drag a picture into the dock icon...

Can you tell I'm having a bad Mac day today?

Thanks & kind regards,
      -=Glyn=-

Comment

Why not try Exif viewer for Mac - try a google - works OK for me and its free

Gelert

Comment

Working...
        X