Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tutorial for basic manipulation of RAW images required......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........please!

Nothing too complicated cos I'm really old and daft.

Any tips much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Tutorial for basic manipulation of RAW images required......

OBJ, this link takes you to one of the nineteen DPP training videos posted by Canon on You Tube

Digital Photo Pro. Tutorial - Tool palette/RAW image (8/19) - Learn the options for adjusting RAW files. These tools can also be used on jepegs an TIF files ...
    David

Comment

DPP comes with its own User Manual built in, or, if you want a little nore hand-holding, you could download Andrew Gibson's 'Understanding DPP' e-book here...

That should get you going...
      Cheers;
      Lee
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All fair comment & critique will always be welcomed !
      5D3, 80D, 40D (IR), G3X
      17-40 f/4, 24-105 f/4, 70-200 f/2.8, 100-400 f/4.5-5.6, 100 f/2.8 Macro, Sigma 150-600 Sport

Comment

Not sure whether it'll help, but recently I read a "two minute RAW processing" tutorial, using a picture of someone standing in front of a gate to a field, the photographer took you through the basic RAW processing techniques simply and quickly.

Unfortunately I can't remember where it was, and I can't find it in my history file, but it may jog someone's memory!
        Steve's kit - Canon 6D/EG-D/BG-E13/60D/EF-D/BG-E9/600 EX-RT/17-40L/24-105L/40/100L/70-200L/70-300/2x iii/Sigma 8-16/Yongnuo YN-568EX (x2)/YN560EX II/YN622C-TX/YN622C (x4)

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
          OBJ, this link takes you to one of the nineteen DPP training videos posted by Canon on You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OtMl...eature=related
          Just the ticket

Comment

Many thanks, all

Comment

Working...
            X