CS5 scripting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS5 scripting

Does anybody have any predefined scripts that they would be happy to share that allow one button editing. I've seen togs at sports events click one button and it sharpens, corrects exposure and white balance in one click. They really make the images jump out of the screen too, I use CS5 but I've never actually been told how far to push the sharpening on a jpeg and how far to bump up the noise reduction. I usually edit in camera raw even though the images are JPEGs for quickness.

Any help or guidance appreciated, even if you don't use scripts!
    Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Re: CS5 scripting

Sorry Mike - I use CS5 and ACR for editing my raw files (never shot in jpg) have tried batch conversion several times and always gone back to one at a time, light can change within a few minutes let alone a few shots - most of the raw's I process need at most a tiny bit of exposure comp / fill and black / depending on the weather / iso I may add a bit of NR. (get it close in camera first and that's more than half the battle)

Have tried to work on a few jpg files just to see if it was worth doing. . . . . forget it! Once you start shooting in raw everything else is just flat

.DAVID.
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Hi Mike
      Have a look at Guy Gowan's website I think it is what you are looking for.
      Robert

Comment

I was just going to suggest googling CS Script. I came across a couple of sites which share
        Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
        Di's Flickr

Comment

Thanks all, I think Guy Gowans website might be the winner!
          Mike

Canon 1D MKIV, Canon 7D, Canon EF300 F2.8, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS Mk II, Canon 17-55 IS, Canon EF100 F2.8, Canon 1.4 TC MKIII, 580 ex flashgun - yongnuo yn-565ex

www.MGSportsImages.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X