Adobe Photoshop Elements v11 .......£49.95 at John Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Photoshop Elements v11 .......£49.95 at John Lewis

Not sure if anyone has spotted this (I have been abroad for 3 months) but just bought the above. 24 hour delivery to my local Waitrose for free collection.

Very pleased with this buy as it seems to beat anything on eBay (and it is genuine!!)

Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements v11 .......£49.95 at John Lewis

£42.99 at Amazon
    Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
    Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Interesting. To upgrade from PE10 to PE11 is currently £49 at Amazon! Note that there is a bundle which also contains Premiere Elements (video editing) so it's important to compare apples with apples.

I'm not sure if there is anything in PE11 which makes it worth my while upgrading. I know there's something on HDR processing but there doesn't seem to be much else. I'd be interested to see some feedback from anyone who has taken the plunge.
      Russell
      Canon 7D MkII, 550D EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 70-200mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, 300mm f/4L IS USM, Extender EF 1.4x III, Speedlite 600 EX-RT Speedlite 320EX
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/photorussell

Comment

I upgraded from PE9 to PE11,

The biggest change was the new look of the interface. For what I use it for, it wasn't that significant of an upgrade. IMO

Tom

Comment

Please check out Staples it islandprice at £39.00, just bought a copy
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nick1 View Post
            Please check out Staples it islandprice at £39.00, just bought a copy
            Nick
            A very good price at £32.50 + vat (Staples Link)
            Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
            Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

I bought it from Amazon on 27th March. They had a one day special at £32.99 inc. postage. I only saw it at the last minute and managed to buy it with 1 minute to spare.

Comment

I also went from 9 to 11 using the adobe website to upgrade. There was quite a big change, especially with Camera Raw. Just got a book by Scott Kelby who explains a great deal of how to use pse11 exclusively.
                Canon Eos 70D, Tamron 28-300mm XR Di VC, Yongnuo YN565EX + YN568EX, Panasonic FZ200

Comment

I bought it from Amazon on a one special for £32.49, I upgraded from v9 and like Tom said the interface is the biggest change. I would not have changed but the price seemed very good. Now just trying to get used to the new interface along with a few other things.

Comment

Working...
                  X