Apple Aperture - EXIF Data on Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Aperture - EXIF Data on Export

I just bought two new lenses. I did a few test shots and imported them into Apple Aperture. I promised on a another thread in this forum that I would post some of the results.

Does anyone know if there is a way to have Aperture print some of the info on the JPEG on export? Like camera used, lens, aperture, shutter speed and ISO?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    myTube
    Twitter: @VilliAsgeirsson
    Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Re: Apple Aperture - EXIF Data on Export

There are a couple of downloadable scripts for GNU that allow you to do this by putting the information on as a text layer. I've not downloaded them or used them so couldn't say how good they work. Don't know about other processing programmes.

Would you be able to do this by using the text layer anyway in any photo processing programme by copy and pasting the info?
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Re: Apple Aperture - EXIF Data on Export

I could copy and paste the info, but it seemed to be suck a basic thing to ask for. Program like Aperture should be able to do that.

But then, Aperture is getting a bit old.
      myTube
      Twitter: @VilliAsgeirsson
      Canon EOS 60D - 50mm f1.8 - 50mm f1.4 - 18-135mm f4-5.6 - 100mm f2.8 macro - Speedlite 480EX - Canon EOS 500D

Comment

Working...
      X