Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aperture 3 Users?

Hi Everyone.
    A question I have a question re my cameras and Aperture 3. I use a n Eos 1Ds MKIII and a 1D MKIV, which are both set to RGB colour space. When I import the images the colour space in Aperture reads "Uncalibrated". If I process an image and export it and at the same time choose a respective colour space, say into CS4 - extra process and return the image into Aperture, the newly selected colour space is still not displayed and also upon returning the image into Aperture I loose the cameras serial number along with the lens, lens max and lens min info.
    All suggestions appreciated.
    John fairclough.
    Last edited by John Fairclough; 30-06-2010, 18:22.

Re: Aperture 3 Users?

Hi John

Can't help with exact camera as I have a 1DMkIII - but try this link for the Aperture 3 user manual and have a look at Appendix A - Calibrating your Aperture system
    Link -- http://documentation.apple.com/en/aperture/usermanual -- this may sort the colour space problem. No idea why you are loosing exif data though.
    You could try one of the members on here VictorW - he works for Apple I believe and may be able to help but I haven't seen him post in a while.
    HTH

jhdee
    jhdee

Comment

Hi John,

Ive not come across this problem myself, I would suggest you try the Apple Support Forum, or http://www.apple.com/support/aperture/ or Applecare.

AppleCare UK
      To get technical support over the phone, please call 0844 209 0611*. Lines are open Monday-Friday 08:00-19:45 and Saturday 10:00-17:45. If your product is within its 90-day complimentary support period or covered by an AppleCare Protection Plan, you will not have to pay for the support.
      Disclaimer: I work for Apple. Any help or opinions I may give on Apple products or services should not be regarded as being from Apple. Im here in a private capacity only. For official support please contact your local Apple store or Applecare.

Comment

Hi Victor.

Will try this later today, thanks for coming back to me.

Keep on clickin.

John Fairclough

Comment

Working...
        X