Free today only: Franzis' Color Projects Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free today only: Franzis' Color Projects Professional

BTW today (only) you can get Franzis' Color Projects Pro free from http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/color-projects-pro/# which is a way to play with colour variations (I have their Black and White program and it's very good). Registration involves a bit of jumping through hoops but IMHO worth a go. I really do mean to write a long tome on how I play with colours and B+W tones at some point, but I'd recommend this to all.

Instant guide: Load a picture, play with the canned effects on the left side, play with the Film type on the right side panel (mouse-over and scroll). Add/remove filters from the top of the right panel, select them in the middle of the panel and tweak their effects at the bottom (may need scrolling down). The boxes at the top of the left panel filter the effects that are listed in the panel, so ignore them initially. On a faster computer you can use the Eye icon on the toolbar to disable the preview mode and show the final image in the main window, which IMHO is worth doing.
    When saving the final image note that the first dialog, where it asks for the title, is going to write that over the image, it isn't the file name.

Enjoy!

(I have no connection with anyone involved other than as a happy user of their similar B+W software.)

Re: Free today only: Franzis' Color Projects Professional

*Note - this says it's for Win and Mac, but I only get the Win install.exe file downloaded!, not the Mac installer!

I use an iMac so not much good for me, but thanks for the link!

Mike
    flickr
    5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Sorry, should have said... (edit) or waited for Gelert to be a star!
      Last edited by DrJon; 14-12-2015, 17:44.

Comment

The Mac download is there - the Win download is the green button to the right. The Mac download is a little further down in a special note area just under the software description.

Many thanks Dr Jon of the heads up - downloaded onto my Mac - just waiting for the registration ID etc

Comment

Working...
        X