Free Nik Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Free Nik Software

I process in LR first then export to Nik - plus you have the added advantage of only editing a copy image
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Re: Free Nik Software

As my main interest is wildlife my lad set my Mac up to p.p wildlife using PS6 and nik efex colour combined as per Arthur Morris videos ,I do all my normal processing in PS then go to stage two where I work on the eye and then layer the subject ,then I open in nik and apply a pre.set menu level ,next stage is to flatten image then apply de.noise to the background layer ,then sharpen using PS6 sharpening ,I found nik sharpening to be to harsh for wildlife .its quiet easy ,but I have typed a instruction sheet for myself to follow .i would publish but it's no good without the presets menu set up .
      If anyone thinks they can get round that bit i can post it if it helps ,as with everything in PS taking baby steps with the sliders is the secret

Comment

Working...
      X