photoshop cs3 german to english

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop cs3 german to english

Does anyone know if the German version of Adobe CS3 can be converted to english? Is this version more powerful than Elements 9?

Thanks as always

Re: photoshop cs3 german to english

Probably and yes.
    5DIII, 5DII with Grips| 24-70 f2.8L MkII | 24-105 f4L IS | 70-200 f2.8L IS MkII | 50 f/1.4 | 85 f1.8 | 100 f2.8 | 1.4x MkII | Tamron 17-35 f2.8-4 | 580EX II | 600EX RT | Stofen Diffuser | Manfroto 190 CF Tripod w/490RC2 | Epson R3000 | Lexmark CS 510 DE | Nova 5 AW | Mini Trekker AW | Lowepro x300AW | Lastolite Gear (inc HiLite 6x7) | Elinchrom Studio Gear & Quadras

Comment

Re: photoshop cs3 german to english

I have been a user of Elements since Rel 3 and up until about three weeks ago was using Elements 9.
      I strongly suspect that Elements 9 is slightly more functionally richer than the German version of CS3.
      Elements 9 has functionality that is included in CS5, eg Content Aware and Masks. Masks in PSE 9 does not need the old PSE "workaround".

I now use Photoshop CS5 and have found that little bits and bobs in PSE 9 are not in CS5, or rather are there but you have to go through a number of steps to obtain the same result.
      Conversion of German to English could be a real pain in the butt and you are reliant on a language conversion which may not be that accurate.

Bottom line.... get PSE 9, it works and works well

David
      David

Comment

Working...
      X