DPP 4 Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPP 4 Manual?

DPP4 has just been updated .......v4.17.20.... but No manual to down load? You can read but not download and NO book. I know Canon have been a parsimonious firm (think of lens hoods!) but parting with knowledge of how to use? They are driving owners away, especially to other software !

Certainly doesn't seem to be a downloadable PDF which seems a bit curious. Only option seems to be to save the readable online version as a complete webpage and use that.

I note that the online version refers to V4.18.0...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

And this version 4.18.0 is for the latest R6mk2. I cannot trace any manual for R6 DPP v4.17.20?

Comment

The latest version will still be applicable to the R6. The manual is specific to DPP not to any particular camera. DPP is generally updated whenever a new camera is launched or a new feature is added to the software. The current version of DPP - and the manual - applies to all EOS digital models released up to the release date of the software. For example I have an ancient EOS D30 from the dawn of the millenium and DPP4 can still read and process the CRW raw files it creates - of course any processing option in DPP that the camera itself does not have or support are not functional but otherwise it processes the files normally.
        Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

OK, so I upgrade my computer to speed up the editing in Dpp4, and camera upgrade to R6 mk2.
          When downloading software for the mk2, specifically the EOS Utility, the program does not download, i get the following message
          Screenshot 2023-08-23 061236.png
          Can anyone help please?

Comment

Working...
          X