Latest version of DPP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest version of DPP?

Can anyone please providea link to the latest version please? I had to buy a new computer & reinstall from 2.x.x. I can only get a link to 3.4.1.1 and I have seen references to far more up to date versions.

I do not understand why Canon make it so difficult to find the latest link, and why they don't build an automatic updater into the software.
    Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Re: Latest version of DPP?

Try here ... DPP 3.11.1.

Yes I wonder why they haven't done an updater ... ah well.

Comment

Andrew Gibson, Technical Editor at EOS magazine, has written an eBook about DPP. More details here:

Accelerate your learning and enhance your EOS photography with our unique and carefully curated collection of resources and accessories for your Canon camera, all handpicked by the EOS magazine team.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Thanks MX5
        Sometimes I drink water. I like to give my liver an occasional surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
          Andrew Gibson, Technical Editor at EOS magazine, has written an eBook about DPP. More details here:

http://www.eos-magazine.com/ebooks/
          Hmmm .................. an inexpensive Christmas present from those family members who say I am difficult to buy for.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

.................surely a new hat is on the Christmas list Colin? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
              .................surely a new hat is on the Christmas list Colin? LOL
              Excellent - 2 posts on the forum, and you've already got a pop in at Colin's hat! You'll fit in here!

All the best, Mike.
              flickr
              5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Originally posted by mikep View Post
                Excellent - 2 posts on the forum, and you've already got a pop in at Colin's hat! You'll fit in here!

All the best, Mike.
                Thats nothing Mike-I thought, (for years), that Colin had a Didgeridoo over his shoulder. I kid you not!

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
                  Thats nothing Mike-I thought, (for years), that Colin had a Didgeridoo over his shoulder. I kid you not!
                  Well I have to agree with that assumption as well, that is until I met Colin and very very quickly realised that he was about as much an Australian as I am an Inuit Eskimo

(apologies to any Inuit as no offence is meant)

David
                  David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
                    Well I have to agree with that assumption as well, that is until I met Colin and very very quickly realised that he was about as much an Australian as I am an Inuit Eskimo

(apologies to any Inuit as no offence is meant)

David

Im glad Im not alone

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
                      Can you tell what it is yet??????
                      “If you're gonna be a maniac, pyro's not a good maniac.” Larry David
                      "Go ahead and play The Blues if it'll make you happy". Homer J. Simpson
                      "War, children, it's just a shot away... Love, sister, it's just a kiss away". Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
                      "I was in the band, ok. The girls were pretty interested, you know, with the guitar. They liked that.” Larry David

EOS 5D, 24-105L, 430EXII, G11

Comment

Wow Canon don't make it easy, even the page that explains how to find it bears no resemblance to the pages you end up on.

Can someone give me the link to the latest DPP please. Why they don't build the updater into the software is beyond me.
                        Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

I am very fond of that hat.

When I bought it, Mrs C said she wouldn't be seen dead next to me wearing it. The shop assistant was about to wrap it and I said: No thanks ........ I'll wear it.

Colin
                          Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                            I am very fond of that hat.

When I bought it, Mrs C said she wouldn't be seen dead next to me wearing it. The shop assistant was about to wrap it and I said: No thanks ........ I'll wear it.

Colin
                            way to go Colin

Chris
                            Yesterday is history - Tomorrow is a mystery - Today is a gift that's why it's called the present.

Comment

Working...
                            X