Wild life photos- Sub divisions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wild life photos- Sub divisions.

your also not alone as my missus found my "for my eyes only list" over christmas ,she was not a happy bunny and i have been doing jobs round the house for the last week :-0([/QUOTE]

Thats called as "domestic community service" for being a naughty boy!
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
      You should have told her ,Treff ,in advance before she found out ,and then you would not have let loose a "wild animal"!
      Sometimes, just sometimes, it is better to be a live chicken than a dead duck...
      David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
        Sometimes, just sometimes, it is better to be a live chicken than a dead duck...
        LOL.. agree, pass the cheese
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

I heard a story a while back about a wife going through her husbands shots at during a wedding reception and finding that he'd taken a load of "cleavage" shots during the wedding and early part of the reception. Apparently a piece of L glass was found lying in the car park the following morning with a rather large bend in it.
          EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

What is actually "Wild and Free" ??

Are the ducks, geese, swans etc.. at a RSPB or WWT "wild and free" as these sites are often "man-made" to attract these birds and many are actually ringed ?
            Is the Red Kite photographed at Gigrin Farm classed as "wild and free" or is it classed as "wild and free" because I took a photograph of the exact same bird 5 miles away on it's way to/from the feeding station?
            Is that Red Squirrel on Brownsea Island classed as "wild and free"? Surely because it is on an "island" it is captive.

Are lions, elephants, zebra that are on a 1million hectare reserve actually "wild and free" as many reserves are enclosed by a fence, that fence theoretically makes them captive.

Do we actually mean:-
            In there natural environment?

So "yes" a sub-section titled "In their natural environment" would be interesting and I would definitely look in.
            Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
            Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Would this Belgian bun be classed as captive?
              Attached Files
              Paul

Comment

I've seen some sad captive animals in the past but that Belgian bun takes the biscuit

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
                  I've seen some sad captive animals in the past but that Belgian bun takes the biscuit
                  Don't get me started on biscuits ;-)
                  Paul

Comment

The bun is nice but, cor, look at that apple.
                    Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

is the apple classed as free range in that it has space to roll around in the tray
                      Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Originally posted by 2Beers View Post
                        is the apple classed as free range in that it has space to roll around in the tray
                        it would be free range if the apple had double the space to freely move around - Had Paul eaten the cake you could have got away with that

Comment

Would this Belgian bun be classed as captive?
                          That really is the icing on the cake as far as this debate goes.

flickr

Comment

Comment

I don't think I am THICK but I don't see the funny part in the recent posts concerning a serious debate, which would surely improve the thread. Perhaps I should suggest a "Jokes" thread to encourage members to post their good jokes there.
                              Last edited by Nathaniel; 16-01-2015, 18:33.
                              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

As suggested:- A sub-section titled "In their natural environment" would be interesting and I would definitely look in.

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X