Challenge 128: Rust, Rot and Decay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Challenge 128: Rust, Rot and Decay

Thanks Tony for organising such a good topic this month - you were rightly rewarded with a nice variety of entries. Congratulations to Bo for a well deserved winner

Cheers,
    John

PS pleasantly surprised to find myself getting bronze, thanks Tony

Comment

Thanks for the positive comments Tony, well done to Barbara, loved that image the minute I saw it. Look forward to what you set us for next month. Dave

Comment

Thanks, Tony, for setting the challenge and well done to all who entered, especially Bo for winning with an excellent image. Once I saw it I knew that the rest of us would have a hard time beating it, so echo Tony's comments on this. In fact, this seems to happen most months!

Looking forward to the next one.
        Chris
        80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

Thanks for setting and judging plus the feedback Tony, a very nice challenge indeed and well done Bo on a cracking shot

Comment

Thanks from me also Tony for setting and making a good job of judging the challenge.

As for Bo - well I knew a winner when I saw it!
            John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Hey Tony
              Thanks for setting and judging an interesting challenge- I spent some time examining piles of rust, rotting fruit and dead flowers - none of which will ever seem the same again! It was nice to create something almost beautiful from decay. Pretty chuffed to get a first amongst some great pictures so congratulations to all who entered especially Alex and John.

Getting my thinking cap on for the next challenge, will post very soon

BO
              Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Thanks Tony for a great theme and for your well considered and very fair comments on all of the images. A great set of entries, and a very worthy winner, congratulations Bo. Well done all; looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with on the next one...

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                I found the critiquing of others work to be one of the hardest things to do.
                I know what you mean, but I also find it one of the best ways of learning.
                Canon EOS 7D
                EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Great topic, just really sorry I couldn't have spent a bit more time hunting down a more suitable subject. Just wanted to get something up.

Congratulations Bo

.DAVID.
                  Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Working...
                  X