Nat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nat

So sad to hear this - please pass my condolences onto his family and friends.
    Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

This is the original message that I received from David, Nat's son:

"Hi, this is David, Nathaniels son. I'm sorry to inform you that dad passed away on 12/1/18 from pancreatic cancer. His funeral will be on 1/2/18. I can send more information is needed via my own email - davidram1@sky.com"

I leave it to you to use at your discretion.

Best

Richard
      Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

I am sad and sorry to hear about Nat , the well wishes and this post are proof of his popularity .

Comment

So sad to hear the news about Nat.
          He was always one of the first to welcome new members and his postings were always written with great thought.
          As others have said - a true gentle man.
          Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Just seen the terrible news about Nat. So very sorry to hear it, all my thoughts and condolences to his family.

Ian
            Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Very sad news indeed. Please could anyone going to the funeral pass on our condolences and best wishes to his family.
              Canon EOS 7D
              EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
              Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
              flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Such very sad news.

My condolences to not only his family and friends but also the very many members of the forum that have met Nat, talked and messaged him and consider him a chum.
                Hopefully in the future we will all be able to look back on his legacy of photos he left and remember him not only with fondness but be proud to have known such a gentleman.
                R.I.P. Nat.

Di.
                Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                Di's Flickr

Comment

Sad news indeed. my condolences to his family

R.I.P. Nat
                  Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Very sad news indeed. Nat will be sorely missed. Sleep well friend
                    Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Lost for words at this desperately sad news. Like others never met Nat but did have contact with him on here a few times. His enthusiasm will be missed.

Rip Nat.
                      Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Sorry to hear this news, he can rest now.
                        Patrick

Find me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/136664727@N04/

Comment

I've not been on here much lately so this was quite a shock. Nat always came across as a real Gentleman. Very sad.
                          - Tony

6D Mk II, 17-40 F4/L 4 USM, 24-105 F4/L 4 IS USM

www.premiumpics.co.uk

Flickr

Comment

Very sad news. I would also like to pass on my condolences to his family, he will be missed indeed.
                            Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Very sad news. It was always interesting to read Nat's views on images, he was a regular contributor who will be missed. I would also like to pass on my condolences to his family.
                              Andrew

Comment

Only just noticed this myself. Very sad news. RIP Nat.
                                Les

Les Cornwell Photography

EOS R, EOS 6D MKII, EOS 100D, EOS50e, RF24-104 F4L, EF17-40 F4L, EF24-70 F2.8L II, EF70-200 F4L IS, EF100-400 F5.6L MKII, EF100 F2.8L IS, EF-S 18-135 STM, EF-S 18-55, GP-E2, 270EX, 430EX II, Kase & Lee filters.

Comment

Working...
                                X