The big london meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The big london meet

Hi folks - Mikep and myself have arranged a London walk on SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST. We intend walking along the Regents canal up to Camden Town and the famous market, and then back through Regents Park. I am hoping that this will give anyone wishing to join us the opportunity to shoot wildlife, candid street and architectural - plenty of scope! I will post the meeting spot nearer the time. Do please come and join us for what should be a great togging day out with the family.
    Let us know your intentions should you wish to join us.
    Regards-Robin Jones

Re: The big london meet

Sounds good to me. Not sure I will be able to go - ruby wedding aniversery not long after.
    ef-r

Comment

Rob - Good news... I'm still up for Aug 19!

I've not really done too much street or architecture, but the route looks interesting and should provide quite a mix of opportunities... which is, of course, why we picked it! Would be good to see some other forum members along too - should be a good day!

Looking forward to it already!

Cheers, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Rob I will pencil it in the diary and hope to be able to make it but wont know until closer to the time

Comment

Tis a bit too far to travel for me
          Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

sounds like a good idea. Will let you know nearer the time as our daughter has her birthday around then as well.
            will put it on the diary though.
            David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
            All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkeez View Post
              sounds like a good idea. Will let you know nearer the time as our daughter has her birthday around then as well.
              will put it on the diary though.
              Thankx David..should be a fun day, judging by others so far!!
              Robin

Comment

Hello Folks - My wife and I will be arriving in London from South Africa the first week of August, helping my youngest daughter with her new tattoo studio in Camden the weekend of the 18/19, what a great opportunity to slip away from hard labour and join you - I really do need help with the art of photography - kind regards. Peter

Comment

Bumpty bump...Me thinks this will be a great day out
                  Bump again
                  Pete & I are deffinately meeting...depending on the weather of course!
                  Last edited by hhcanon; 19-07-2012, 19:20.

Comment

Come on chaps...the date is fast approaching

FINE, FINE COMPANY - LOADS OF FUN - AND MAYBE GOOD FOOD IN THE EVENING

Comment

I would dearly love to attend this, sadly I can't.

I hope you lot all have a great day !

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by Trevoreast View Post
                        I would dearly love to attend this, sadly I can't.

I hope you lot all have a great day !

Trev
                        Never mind, maybe next time

Comment

Another BUMP chaps...its still on, the more the merrier.
                          Im also thinking of a curry in Brick Lane afterwards

Comment

Love too ... and the thought of a Brick Lane Ruby (must be 10 years since I last had one) ... but alas its too far ... so I'll join you virtually after the event on these pages.

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
                              Hi folks - Mikep and myself have arranged a London walk on SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST. We intend walking along the Regents canal up to Camden Town and the famous market, and then back through Regents Park. I am hoping that this will give anyone wishing to join us the opportunity to shoot wildlife, candid street and architectural - plenty of scope! I will post the meeting spot nearer the time. Do please come and join us for what should be a great togging day out with the family.
                              Let us know your intentions should you wish to join us.
                              Regards-Robin Jones
                              OK, its still on, SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST, and may I suggest that anyone interested meet Mikep and I outside WARWICK AVENUE STATION at 11am (Bakerloo Line)

Comment

Working...
                              X