Chester Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chester Zoo

Im off to Chester zoo on Saturday 23rd with some camera buddies about ten of us...never been before so dont quite know the layout..but still hope to get some good shots.will post some later if theres any worth posting.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Chester Zoo

Have a great time. I love zoos, such a great proving ground for building up your wildlife skills, especially patience!

Colin
    Colin

Comment

Enjoy and don't forget to post some of your shots.

David
      David

Comment

Hope you have a great day, let us see some of the results, apart from the animals there are normally lots of shots available of the homosapien animals which tend to be quite comical

Comment

Have a great time. Chester is quite close to me & I have been there before. Enjoy the day. Weather looks to be good so far. I am at the RHS flower show at Tatton park otherwise I'd have joined you.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Not been for many years.

The gorilla in my avatar was taken there. Dont know if he is still alive but he is a real poser.

Slàinte,

Malkie
            Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

Working...
            X