Chester Zoo The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chester Zoo The Sequel

Some images I took today....24th July 2010 at Chester zoo..The weather turned nasty and it was overcast all day,and all the big cats did not show.

All comments welcome and if you know what there called let me know
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Chester Zoo The Sequel

I think the 4th picture the animals are called `GIRLS` not quite sure.Must pop out and get myself a life.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

All very good, the first one is a stunner with maximum cute factor.

The last one you did very well to fade out the bars and fencing, there is normally a double layer to protect the public. I notice that one of them has a most unusual deformity ............ her lips are touching. That only happens in captivity; in the wild, the others would have turned on it.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Brilliant set, I like no.1 and 4 best.

Comment

No. 1 for me, as Colin said cute all the way

Comment

Working...
          X