X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red arrows at blackpool

SUNDAY 8th AUGUST 2010

IM HOPING TO GET OVER TO BLACKPOOL TO WATCH THIS EVENT WAS GREAT LAST YEAR,

Browse the VisitBlackpool What's On guide to find events in Blackpool, from theatre, arts and comedy to live music and walking tours.

ALSO THERE WILL BE LOADS OF PUNK ROCKERS IN BLACKPOOL AT THE SAME TIME,SO THERE LOADS OF GOOD CANDID PORTRAITS TO TAKE,

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE,

CODA
    Last edited by codachrome; 02-08-2010, 16:57.
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Red arrows at blackpool

I never have to go anywhere - all the air displays around London tend to come out of Northolt and fly right over my house (and I do mean right over - the last flypast went between my house and the next one). We also tend to get lots of Spitfires and Hurricanes circling waiting for others to join up before going off somewhere...
    John

Comment

It was off until yesterday ... trouble with the Martin-Bakers I gather ... but MoD granted 'GO' about 24hrs ago.

They'll will come to Squires Gate Saturday at about 19:30 and stay overnight. They sometimes do an impromtu training (yes lads I believe you) runs late on the Saturday. Sunday they'll depart about 13:00 or so and do Rhyl then return to Blackpool. Normally they'll leave Blackpool at 19:00 or so for the short hop back to base.

Comment

Last year we were on the sand dunes at the end of the runway..you could almost touch them.
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
        X