Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone up for a days photography / social....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone up for a days photography / social....

Wondering if anyone would be interested in a get together for a days photography somewhere around Herts, Beds or Cambs ? If anyone is interested it would be good to have some ideas of where we could go too!
    Regards Eddie.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Anyone up for a days photography / social....

Hi Edd1e, seems that there has not been much interest in this which is a shame.

I have a lot of business travel coming up in November but if we could sor something out around the time I am in the Uk then yes I would like to catch up with other members of the forum, I am down in East Kent so somewhere near the M11 would be easiest, as a suggestion how far is Duxford from you or do you know of some other location that would work for easy access from both areas? If we can get something mid way maybe Brian could also join from Kent and possibly David from Bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by Muscat View Post
      Hi Edd1e, seems that there has not been much interest in this which is a shame.

I have a lot of business travel coming up in November but if we could sor something out around the time I am in the Uk then yes I would like to catch up with other members of the forum, I am down in East Kent so somewhere near the M11 would be easiest, as a suggestion how far is Duxford from you or do you know of some other location that would work for easy access from both areas? If we can get something mid way maybe Brian could also join from Kent and possibly David from Bucks?
      Sounds good to me if we can get a "central" location.

David
      David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
        Sounds good to me if we can get a "central" location.

David
        Sevenoaks?

lol

Seriously howabout the fens near Cambridge?
        ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
          Sevenoaks?
          No it would need to be Maidstone

The Fens would work if a set location could be identified.

Comment

Thanks for the replys ............................at last!! Duxford is only 30 mins from me & the fens about 45mins, also joking aside I could do Kent in about an hour! so all are good for me, so I will let everyone else fight it out!
            Regards Eddie.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Another possibility maybe which is possibly more equidistant to everyone...London Wildfowl & Wetlands....http://www.wwt.org.uk/london

David
              David

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
                Another possibility maybe which is possibly more equidistant to everyone...London Wildfowl & Wetlands....http://www.wwt.org.uk/london

David
                Again, fine by me!
                Regards Eddie.

Comment

I could probably do that.

Colin
                  Colin

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                    I could probably do that.

Colin
                    Guys the "Master Blaster" himself may attend...... brilliant !!!!!
                    so my vote is for the London Wildfowl & Wetlands (Cambridge Fens is over2 hours each way for me)

David
                    David

Comment

Quite fun to be with Colin and Dave - them with their white whales and me with the 135 :)
                      ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                        Quite fun to be with Colin and Dave - them with their white whales and me with the 135 :)
                        don't forget the hats ! ! ! ! one for wet days, one for really wet days, one for sunny days and one for really sunny days, one for fine cold days and one for b****y freezing fine cold days... oh and Colin has one as well which is just for any day....

David
                        David

Comment

I have a leather Colin for cold days and a waxed Colin for wet days
                          ef-r

Comment

I am feeling really left out on this one, no white whales and no hats :smils: never mind the old black things will have to do

I supose the next question would be when?

Comment

Muscat,
                              I think you may be the one who "decides" the "When" as you said you are away on business during October, so maybe if you could suggest some dates when you are in the UK.
                              One thing though....weekend or a week day ??
                              Have we "agreed" a location ??

and as for hats..... NO "bobble hats"...

David
                              David

Comment

Working...
                              X