Focus on imaging 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Focus on imaging 2011

Make your way to the Phase One stand some great presentations last 2 years they have had Drew Gardener http://www.drew.it/

Comment

Well it looks like we can't meet at the Canon stand.

Canon are not going according to the floor-plan and exhibitors list

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Canon are not going according to the floor-plan and exhibitors list
        Apparently they pulled out last week, Canon pulls out of Focus On Imaging [update].

Comment

Originally posted by codachrome View Post
          ,so if you see an old git with white hair and beard it just might be me.

About 90% of the men who go to focus have white hair and beards...so for me to recocognize you..carry a camera.
          I will be wearing my Canon hat

or maybe just my baseball cap.

Coda
          Hi! Coda, thats a Bishop's hat. If you go about wearing it you might be mistaken for the Archbishop of Canterbury!
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

No good wearing your canon hat!1 They are not going!!
            Ray

Comment

How long do we keep calling ourselves newbies, whatever This is one welshman that will be going up newbie or not!!!!
              Alun

Comment

He, he.

Newbie is very much a self imposed title Alun. Entirely up to you if you use it in the first place and if you choose to, how long you use it for.

Enjoy the event.

Colin
                Colin

Comment

I shall be there on Tuesday, Look for the aged, bald & toothless wreck (probably in the company of two slightly less decrepit friends). Definitely going to the Epson stand to look at the new 3000 printer as my hp9180 may need retiring some time this year but otherwise I will be "Browsing"
                  My camera is helping to look at the world more closely, then record what I see to share with others.

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com

Comment

Hi All

I heard a rumour that Canon have pulled out of this event , I checked the listings and there not there , anyone know why ???

Comment

I have heard that Canon have pulled out of the Focus on Image event...though as yet this is just hear say...can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spaceboy View Post
                        I have heard that Canon have pulled out of the Focus on Image event...though as yet this is just hear say...can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks
                        This was announced a couple of weeks ago.

Canon have confirmed today that they won't be attending this year's Focus on Imaging.

The company, who usually have a large stand at the trade show, are currently participating in an 'ongoing review of their marketing activities' so won't be attending the show. A Canon spokesperson said: "It is unfortunate that this decision falls just before Focus on Imaging."

The annual show held at the Birmingham NEC will take place from 6-9 March.
                        Ray

Comment

I was all set to go but won't now as canon was my main reason for going.

Comment

I am dropping out as well, Disappointed with Canon not being there.
                            Raj
                            Flickr

Comment

Fully supported Canon Pro dealers will be there.

Colin
                              Colin

Comment

Working...
                              X