Whitby Goth Weekend 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitby Goth Weekend 2011

This is on 25th - 27th March..I have every intention of going.
    anyone wanting to meet up?

great opps for photos.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Whitby Goth Weekend 2011

Really looking forward to the shots taken by Les and Coda again. Last year they posted some absolute crackers.

David
    David

Comment

Am trying to organise getting up there ............. but it is bloody miles away ............. haven't seen the Damned live since 1977 ............ shows what an old git I am ......LOL
      Cheers Mark

www.ms-photo.co.uk

Comment

Hi Codachrome, there is a strong possibility that myself, and partner,{another Canon owner} could be in Whitby that weekend, I will have to let you know, as we had arranged to meet up with a friend, who also uses canon at the Goth weekend.
        Regards, David.

Comment

Originally posted by davidburchett View Post
          Hi Codachrome, there is a strong possibility that myself, and partner,{another Canon owner} could be in Whitby that weekend, I will have to let you know, as we had arranged to meet up with a friend, who also uses canon at the Goth weekend.
          Regards, David.
          Looking forwrd to it.
          Coda
          There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Sorry I wont be able to get to Whitby this weekend, some visitors staying over.

Comment

Im going on the Saturday.....should get there about 10am..if you want to meet up I will be wearing a combat jacket with combat pants.....which as you know is camouflaged...em....so if you just see a head with a black Canon hat on.thats me.4 of us from the camera club will be going...I will have a Red T-shirt with Burnley camera club on...you can buy me a brew if we meet.

hope to meet some of you there.

Coda

Comment

Working...
              X