X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawoth 1940s weekend

Im off to Haworth on Saturday 14th May
    Great photos to be taken

Nestled amidst the stunning landscapes of West Yorkshire, the village of Haworth is not only renowned for its breathtaking moors and picturesque charm but also for its vibrant calendar of events that celebrate its rich history, literary heritage, and cultural significance. These Haworth events offer visitors a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the spirit […]

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Hawoth 1940s weekend

Blimey is there anywhere that isn't 3 hours drive away.................boo hoo will I ever get to meet my fellow canongeeks!!!
    To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

That is something i would really like to get shots of but there is never anything like it in my part of the world

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by mammarazzi View Post
        Blimey is there anywhere that isn't 3 hours drive away.................boo hoo will I ever get to meet my fellow canongeeks!!!
        I am coming to Cardiff to do a wedding so we could meet up if you are desparate to meet someone
        ef-r

Comment

When , where, how, what, etc.....I love weddings.....I can also give you a guided tour of Barry Island (Gavin & Stacy), Doctor Who or Torchwood. Lol

Joanne :)
          To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Working...
          X