Civil War Re-enactment - West Wycombe - Monday 30 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civil War Re-enactment - West Wycombe - Monday 30 May

Here is something for Monday 30th May at West Wycombe.

West Wycombe’s Civil War Re-enactment

A National Trust Event: Come and join us as West Wycombe returns to the English Civil War with the Marquess of Winchester’s Regiment

Times:14:00 to 17:45. Gates open:14:00. Booking Not Needed.
    West Wycombe Park, West Wycombe Buckinghamshire HP14 3AJ

Think I will go along as it is just down the road from my house.

Have a look here.... http://www.wherecanwego.com/search/V....aspx?e=438932

David
    David

Re: Civil War Re-enactment - West Wycombe - Monday 30 May

Now all they need to do is couple that with the Hell Fire Club and the Golden Ball lookout and you have all aspects covered for the area.

I trust you will be there and we can look forward to seeing some pictures, I would lovey to be there but was 'advised' about an hour ago that 'we' are taking my mother-in-law out for a birthday lunch as she will be 80.

Comment

The best time at the caves is Halloween as they go all out with actors "appearing" in period costume as you walk down the passageways of the caves.... good fun and causes many a scream.

Taking the broom factory test pilot out eh.... watch out for the black cat...

David
      David

Comment

I used to like it in the caves when thay had proper candles that you could blow out and charge people to re-light

As far as the broom factory test pilot I think some times it is the inventer as well. Provided the bat's wings and spiders are off the menu I will probably survive

Comment

Working...
        X